- • Type: Villa
- • Sleeps: 6
- • Bedroom(s): 3
- • Bathroom(s): 2
- • Board: Self Catering
- • Long term rentals: Yes
- • Pets: No
- • Smoke: Yes, smokers welcome
- • Children: Yes, great for kids
- • Wheelchair: Yes
- • Eldery or infirm: Not suitable
- • Highlights
- Nearby Tanah Lot Tample
- • Holiday type
- Beach holidays, Diving holidays, Family, Fishing holidays, Golf holidays, Horse riding holidays, Mountain, Romantic holidays, Rustic, Spa holidays
Quietly situated modern villa nearby Tanah Lot and Nirwana Golf Court
Modern Indonesian décor and large living spaces
Amazing sights, sounds and experiences
Nice area for a sportive (biking) holiday
Driving through the authentic village of Bengkel, you will find Villa Abadi at the end of a small road.
Villa Abadi is built on a small hill, overlooking the rice fields and forest below.
If you enter the villa there is the main building in which you will find a living and a brand new kitchen with a high roof and a open hallway to the 2 bedrooms that are situated upstairs.
The interior is efficient and modern. Nice place to relax in the evening. A big dining table and a good equipped kitchen will complete your stay.
The 7m by 4m pool is situated a few steps down in the garden. Next to the pool there is a sala where you can have long sunset dinners.
The two bedrooms upstairs are tasteful furnished with eye for detail and share a bathroom.
The master bedroom is in a separate building, to be reached by a covered passage from the dinning room. This bedroom is on the ground floor and overlooks the small garden.
|Nearest bus station||Pesiapan||5 km|
|Nearest beach||Yeh Gagga||10 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Nirwana Resort||15 km|
This is by far the most popular region of Bali with visitors. The airport is here along with the greater Kuta area which now stretches several km to incorporate Legian and Seminyak. The area south from the airport is quieter and largely upscale including Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. The areas north of Seminyak up the coast to Canggu and on to Tanah Lot are more rural but fast being developed also. Sanur on the opposite coast is a mature tourist town which appeals mostly to older families.
Kuta is the best known tourist resort area on the island of Bali in Indonesia. With a long broad Indian Ocean beach-front, Kuta was originally discovered by tourists as a surfing mecca. It has long been a popular stop on the classic backpacking route in South East Asia
Legian is a beachfront town north of Kuta and south of Seminyak. Stretching north from Kuta, Legian offers the same easy access to shops and bars but a slightly more relaxed and less chaotic feeling
Seminyak is more upmarket with mostly luxury accommodation and fashionable high-end restaurants and bars. The atmosphere is much more sophisticated and laid-back than Kuta, and the beach in particular is quieter during the day.
Canggu is a beach area north of Seminyak and south of Tanah Lot on the beach and about 20 minutes north of Seminyak, half way to Tanah Lot.
Tanah Lot is a coastal temple in South Bali and is about 45 minutes by car north west of the main southern tourist areas of Kuta, Legian and Seminyak and is en-route for those heading to West Bali.
A popular afternoon/evening trip is to travel to the Uluwatu Temple. Arrive at the temple about 1-1.5 hrs before the sunset so it is not fully overloaded. Leave early after the sunset to Jimbaran. There are dozens of nice sea food restaurants direct at the beach. Enjoy a nice dinner and do a short stroll at the beach. Afterwards either return to your hotel for some rest or explore the party scene in Kuta.
Diving on Bali
Bali's many and diverse dive sites offer an exceptional diving experience for all levels of divers. From protected shallow bays with exotic scorpionfish, octopus and nudibranchs to exciting drift diving in wild currents with sharks, mola mola and manta rays, Bali Indonesia has it all!
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
Bedroom(s): 3 ( 6 Sleeps )
1 Baths, 2 Showers, 2 Wash basins, 2 Toilets
- General facilities: Balcony / Deck, Bathhouse, Electricity, Garden, High Speed Internet, Parking, Security, Swimming pool, Terrace, Water supply
- Indoor facilities: Air conditioning, Blender, Coffe Maker, Drier, DVD Player, Egg cooker, Freezer, Iron and Board, Microwave, Satellite TV, Toaster, Washing machine
- Outdoor facilities: Children play ground, Golf field, Gym, Parking, Restaurant, Spa, Swimming pool, Tennis court
- Services: Airport transfer exclusive, Babysitting, Cleaning inclusive, Cooking service, Daily maid service, Electricity inclusive, Laundry inclusive, Linein provided, Taxi service by phone, Tour service, Towels provided, Water inclusive, Welcome drink
- Access: Car is essential,Wheelchair access, Private car park, Stairs
- Local activities: Cycling, Fishing, Golf, Swimming, Walking, Wind surfing
- Other activities: Fishing (45 km), Golf (15 km), Horse riding (10 km), Scuba Diving (100 km), Tennis (15 km), Walking (100 meters), Wind surfing (20 km)
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Monthly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||130 € - 170 €||-||-||4 Nights||-|
|20-Jan-2012 - 25-Jan-2012 High Season||160 €||-||-||-||4 Nights||-|
|26-Jan-2012 - 06-Apr-2012 Low Season||130 €||-||-||-||4 Nights||-|
|07-Apr-2012 - 15-Apr-2012 High Season||160 €||-||-||-||4 Nights||-|
|16-Apr-2012 - 01-Jul-2012 Middle Season||145 €||-||-||-||4 Nights||-|
|02-Jul-2012 - 15-Sep-2012 High Season||160 €||-||-||-||4 Nights||-|
|16-Sep-2012 - 20-Dec-2012 Low Season||130 €||-||-||-||4 Nights||-|
|21-Dec-2012 - 06-Jan-2013 Peak Season||170 €||-||-||-||4 Nights||-|
Guest ReviewsWrite a review »
Fill out the form below to send an inquiry to the manager of this property.